Tuesday 18 March 2014

FINAL MAJOR PROJECT: INITIAL IDEAS REPORT

Multimedia Advertising Campaign
The Campaign I am advertising is an Anti Racism Foundation. It is carrying out a charity event represented by myself called the 1 PEOPLE PROJECT. This project is targeted towards the younger generation as well as the older generation. It will incorporate music, dance and interactive campaigning such as a campaign poster. 

The music Video
Michael Jackson is an artist that appeals to all the generations. His music is cherished by all races he truly was an inspiration to many. I intend to remake a video to his number one smash hit off his eighth album Dangerous. 
This will not be easy to do as he use of various races and different historical references was used in abundance through out the video and the morphing of peoples faces but I will have a more casual approach to the song, heavily involving my community. I will use dancers which will perform a choreographed routine in the video, I will also use a flash mob wearing campaign coloured T Shirts to support the Movement. Various people will be lip singing certain parts of the song as well. 

The Radio Show
To introduce the radio show I will remake an acoustic version of Black or white which shall be recorded and played live in the recording studio, then an interview will be conducted by someone else interviewing me on their radio show of which the channel is a sponsor and supporter of the project. Isabella Francis will be conducting the interview.

Campaign Poster
The 1 PEOPLE PROJECT OFFICIAL POSTER shall be designed by me, using the colours black white and red. Black and White Representing the shades of the community and red representing blood which is a basic human element which everyone shares.





No comments:

Post a Comment