Sunday 30 March 2014

Task 5: Analysis of Self Generated Video And Audio

Music Video
In my Multimedia Campaign I intend to create a music video. As part of an earlier assignment. I came together in a group of three other people to create a music video to Shakira and BeyoncĂ©'s Beautiful Liar. Our initial idea for the music video was to recreate scenes of the video but to also tell a story of two women being hurt by the same man (the beautiful liar). We wanted to include, lip synchronising, choreographed performances and a story at the same time. A lot of planning went into creating this piece. We conducted research by studying the original music video and seeing how we can make ours more original but still maintaining the flair of the original video. Our first task was to cast a male lead for the video. Following by preparing choreography for the dancing scene. Then we created a story board which featured all aspects of the video including the story and the dance routine. The story line involved both women having a relationship with the same man, and then catching him with another woman, and giving him his just deserts and walking off into the sunset. For my final major project I am remaking Michael Jackson's Black or White. A lot of creativity, special effects and planning went into creating this video, but I intend to make mine as authentic as possible. By uniting all races to come together for the project. For this project the new skills I will be able to develop and implement include the following. Using a larger cast for the music video. My original idea, only involved 5 People in the main story line. Using a flash mob will mean that I will have to work with a bigger cast. Other wise, the videos are practically the same, so I will be able to develop the skills that I have learnt working with a bigger cast.

No comments:

Post a Comment